Sunday, June 3, 2012

Green Egg Curry

Sometimes it so boring to follow a certain receipe. I was so bored of perparing and eating same onion-tomato gravey that I thought of inventing some new gravy type. So I just powdered all the spices I like with some herbs and voila I got a new kind of gravey. Though I am giving receipe here, you can replace the spcies with whatever you like.   
Ingredients:

4 Hard boiled eggs
2 tsp oil
salt to taste

For gravey
2 medium size onion fried
10-15 strands of corriander leaves
1/4 cup tomato puree
1-2 tsp grated coconut
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste (optional)
Spice powder: 1/2 tsp Ajwain + 1/4 star anise + 1/2-1 tsp cumin seeds + 1/2 tsp saunf + 1 small elaichi + pinch of shahjeera + 1/2" of cinnamon grind everything together


Receipe:
It is very simple. Just grind together every element mentioned under "For gravey".
In a kadhai, heat oil. Add the gravey paste and fry till its cooked. Next add water and eggs and boil till gravey thickens.
Serve hot with roti.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.